Capri blue vinyl gloves are a pre-powdered food safe vinyl glove offering proven protection for non medical applications. They're perfect for food handling, government departments, aged care, child care, cleaning, housework and so much more.
Capri blue vinyl gloves are 100% latex free making them ideal for users with latex allergies. They have a smooth finish for increased tactile sensitivity and wearing comfort.
Blue vinyl gloves are generally preferred in the food services industry over clear gloves. The blue colour is very easy to see, especially should the wearer accidentally cut the glove leaving a shard in the food preparation area.
Vinyl gloves are one of the most economical choices in our glove product line. Made from poly vinyl chloride (PVC), a main ingredient in disposable gloves for over 40 years, vinyl gloves offer a practical barrier of protection for a wide range of applications. They are soft to the touch and very comfortable to wear. Vinyl gloves are highly resistant to acids, fats and alcohols and they have superior anti-static properties.
- Water, oils and foods don't degrade the integrity of vinyl material gloves
- Due to their anti-static properties, they are especially effective in situations where static electricity is a concern
- Vinyl gloves offer a looser fit that makes your hand feel unrestricted and relaxed, so they're very comfortable to wear
- They come in all sizes, small to large, and in lightly powdered and powder-free varieties
- Cost wise, they are one of the most economical types of gloves on the market
Note: This brand may be substituted for an equal or better brand at the same price if our stocks run short.
Glove Size: Small
Quantity / Box: 100 gloves
Quantity / Carton: 10 boxes (total 1000 gloves)