Centre Feed Towels

Centre feed towels, also known as Centre Pull Towels, are commonly seen at service stations at the bowser.  They're a single ply paper towel that usually spools out from the middle of the roll, rather than the outside of the roll.  Centre feed paper towels are a great low cost solution for general cleaning.